We invite you to upload your track(s) to STMPD RCRDS Demo Drop. Please read the following carefully:
- We get lots of demo tracks, so we can't guarantee a release of your track. What we will guarantee is that we will do our utmost to have our A&R team listen to it.
- We will not ask you to sign any contract or license. If we like your track, we will contact you and make you an offer for release.
- Note that if you already dropped your demo with another label, chances are that you inadvertently gave away your rights on that track, and possibly also options on future tracks. In that case, we cannot release the track on STMPD RCRDS. So, please read the general terms & conditions and FAQs for any demo drop carefully. If you don't understand them, don’t do it, or ask someone to help you out.
- If you haven't heard back from us within 3 months, assume that we won’t contact you and feel free to drop your demo somewhere else.
- Also, please don’t submit your track more than once, this only clogs the system for your co- aspiring producers.
- Note that we will use your personal information only to get into touch with you. We won't sell or distribute your details to others.
- Also note that we would like to keep your track on file for any possible future opportunity. We will not sell or transfer your track to others (although we might let other A&R people listen to it if we think this might enable a release on another label).
- To streamline things, please fill out the form when creating an account.